We’ve been lucky to work on some very cool projects with some fantastically creative people, organizations and businesses. Here’s just a sample:
Selected past or current clients:
- Bebe Miller Company, non-profit dance company
- Jeff Haller / Inside Moves, Feldenkrais® Trainer
- Morgan Thorson, dance artist
- Rosy Simas Danse, non-profit dance company
- Velocity Dance Center, non-profit arts organization
- Chris Maynard / Featherfolio, visual artist
- Greg Ruby, musician
- University of Washington Dance Program
- INSPIRE Environmental, marine science company
- Jim Woodring, visual artist
- Gretta Harley, musician
- Alan Fulle, visual artist
- Pat Graney Company, non-profit dance company
- Mary Sheldon Scott, visual & dance artist
- Alice Gosti, dance artist
- Bannister, restaurant
- Battelle Seattle Research Center, non-profit science organization
- Cranky Destroyers Dance Company, non-profit arts organization
- Crispin Spaeth Dance Group, non-profit dance company
- Feldenkrais Guild® of North America, non-profit education organization
- International Feldenkrais® Federation
- Klein Technique, dance education organization
- Skinner Releasing Institute, dance education organization
- US Army Corps of Engineers
Artist Trust: 2003–2014
- Created and implemented a communications strategy that reaches and attracts diverse constituents with distinct interests and differing needs.
- Catapulted this non-profit organization into the e-stratosphere by launching and managing its Facebook and Twitter accounts and producing a bi-weekly e-newsletter with over 13,000 subscribers.
- Led the re-imagination and redesign of their massive, award-winning website with two distinctive audiences.
- Achieved media placement every month of 2012 to celebrate Artist Trust’s 25th anniversary.
Dance Art Group: 1994–2011
- Produced an internationally-renowned, week-long dance festival with 200+ attendees from around the world, including master classes, performances and discussions with leading artists in the field.
- Wrote successful operating and project grants from city, county and state governmental funders.
- Achieved local and international media placement.
Contact Quarterly: 1999–2009
- Designed (and covertly edited) this seminal magazine, in existence since 1975 with a worldwide subscriber base.
We also just can’t help ourselves, and have a few creative projects of our own. The most recent:
Put A Plane On It: 2011-present
This pro-Seattle campaign attracted over 3,000 website hits the week it launched, attracting the attention of Crosscut, Entertainment Weekly, Los Angeles Times, and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. In Spring 2013, Instagram made #WHPPutAPlaneOnIt their Weekend Hashtag Project, and The Museum of Flight is one of our biggest fans. Go Jet City!